Almax easyLab is the world leader in manufacturing of high pressure tools and solutions for scientific research, including:
• Diamond anvils and diamond anvil cells for optical spectroscopies, x-ray, magnetic and transport measurements at pressures up to above 100 GPa.
• Piston-cylinder clamp cells for magnetic and transport studies at pressures up to 3 GPa.
• Electro-discharge machine (spark eroder) for sample space preparation in diamond anvil cells.
• Optical equipment for pressure measurements based on ruby fluorescence.
• Specialised innovative diamond anvils (such as Boehler-Almax anvils) and windows.
• Cryostats with integrated diamond anvil cell for turn-key high pressure experiments at low temperatures.
• Spares and accessories for high pressure research, including our ecommerce website: www.diamondANVILS.com.
October 2015: Introducing the Diacell® TozerDAC-Xray, a turnbuckle-style diamond anvil cell for x-ray measurements in lab-based diffractometers equipped with cryo-stream jet cooling systems.
July 2015: Almax easyLab is now present in China.